Friday, September 2, 2011

24/7 Kind of...

So the Krypt has gone 24/7, kind of.

Through the wonder of technology, I set up a personalized station through Slacker Radio that is a preview (of sorts) to what Kent's Krypt will sound like when we get it up and running full time and I have complete control of the station. Okay, I lied. The Slacker station stays until I have the money to set up a real internet station where I can do personalized shows and play cool liners and have more control over the music.

You can access the Slacker version of Kent's Krypt by clicking the "Listen Live" link in the upper right corner of kentskrypt.com. Like I said, it's what we intend on playing when I get the REAL Kent's Krypt up and running, it's not perfect but for now it's better than 2 hours a week and a helluva lot better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment