Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just a quick post

Just a quick Tuesday post for the masses

Obviously there was no show Sunday night (Thanks Irene!). Thanks to the "Hurricane" that ran through New England I was unable to get to the WMHB studios but from what I understand, the station is still on the air and in one piece. Next week is Labor Day so that means no so either, which sucks. After 2 weeks away we'll be back on September 11th. I'm sure I'll have some sort of memorial show by then, I've got enough time to plan one out.

Hopefully in the next coming weeks I'll be financially able to move the show into my new home studios and broadcast 24/7. What that means for WMHB, I have no idea, I'm going on two weeks without a reply about a question I had regarding the fall season. It being a student run radio station, we'll see what happens now that the college kids are back in school, but don't be surprised if the Krypt goes online only in the next couple of months.

Hey, stalk us won't ya? Twitter is @kentskrypt. Like us on Facebook, friend up on Myspace and tell 3 friends about us

No comments:

Post a Comment