Thursday, January 3, 2013

I told myself to blog more in 2013.

I told myself I was going to blog more in 2013. So here we go.

That's all I really wanted this entry to be about. A quick shoutout that I'm adding "blogger" to my list of job titles, in addition to my job title at the retail gig and whatever title I give myself at the radio stations.

2012 was a good year. I got back in to the industry I love (radio) and I learned a little more about myself and learned to tolerate more.

If you're thinking "He's not really going to actually pay attention to this blog" and only have an entry every couple of months, you'dbe wrong. I have my second entry all ready thoughtout, the fingers just need to hit the keyboard. Lets just hope I don't find myself on e-bay buying more worthless electronics or overdoing the production elements on one of the radio stations.

Bring on 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment