Sunday, June 8, 2014

I Should Blog more (A year and a half after I said I should b log more)

Yes, I know I don't blog that much anymore, and I should. My work load is a bit lighter. No more balancing a morning show, overnight retail gig and producing basketball and baseball games on the radio. This time, when I say "I should blog more" I mean it. It's going to help me vent and get things off my shoulder. So buckle up and let's go. More tomorrow, I promise.

Now off to watch the NBA finals and see if Lebron-bron can make it through a game without getting cramped up.

1 comment:

  1. 07 III 2017 The post about making money from a hobby, of course is a great thing to do, IF one can swing it, & all the better IF that can be turned into one's "bread & butter" income. Unfortunately, for most of us that's NOT the case. Nevertheless, keep up with whatever your hobbies are, as at the least, they are fun to do, and good for mental health, and METAL health if your hobby is playing guitar on 11 through a wall of amp stacks.
    I don't know what %age of people go to jobs they don't like. I suspect it may be more than half of the working population have employment of that nature. So, IF U have employment U like, and actually even look forward to going to work, consider yourself lucky, and do a good job ☺ Rock on!

    ReplyDelete